ABOUT WHISPERING PINES 'HIMALAYAN RETREAT'
Whispering Pines was established as an energetic and innovative adventure campsite, in a quiet Himalayan hamlet called Thangdhar in 2002. Since then this brand has been a benchmark of personalised services, responsible eco tourism and safe adventure sports in the entire Mussoorie – Dhanolti – Tehri region.
In Jan 2010, Whispering Pines was migrated to company’s self owned sprawling premise, spread over an entire hillock, at a higher altitude and amidst stunning natural landscapes of Jwarna close to Dhanolti, at the base of revered shrine Surkanda Devi. In its new avatar Whispering Pines leaves little to be desired for any true nature (or adventure, or wellness and spirituality, or family holiday) lover!
Accommodation in Deluxe Safari Tents
INR 4,500/- Per Person
INR 2,500/- Per Person
- Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholic)
- Stay on twin share basis
- 03 Buffet Meals
- Cocktail snacks during Bonfire
- Moonlight Trails
- Rappelling Session
- Live Music (as per availability)
- Indoor and Outdoor Camp Recreation: Archery, Darting, Dunking, Hammocking, Music, and Sheesha Lounging (Flavoured Hookah)
- Transportation or transfers.
- Any item personal in nature like beverages, extra meals or snacksAny item, activity or facility other than as clearly mentioned within inclusions above.
- Extra nights on Pro Rata basis
Children Fee (on tent/cot sharing basis)
5 yrs and below: Free On Board
5 yrs - 11 yrs.: Rs. 1,500 per child per night (irrespective of plan)
12 yrs. & above: Same as adults
For detailed itinerary & some interesting facts, feel free to contact us.
Facilities & special Features:-
- India’s Highest Lifestyle Adventure Retreat and Campsite
- Closest offbeat and wellness holiday destination at this altitude from New Delhi. Less than 300 kms from Delhi
- 365 Days destination. Best pick for any season, any reason.
- Best Sun Rise and Sun Set view in the region
- Ideal location for Corporate Outbound Training, Corporate Offsites, Adventure Combined Conferences and Incentive Programmes
- Climate: Cool summers with an average of 25 C max and 12 C min temperatures. Occasional showers followed by bright sunshine in monsoons. Bright clear fog free sky in winters
- Best pick for Monsoons. Occasional and pleasant showers followed by bright sunshines. No mosquitoes or leeches that are a regular feature in most hill stations of India
From New Delhi: 295 kms
From Dehradun : 75 kms
From Dhanolti : 13 kms
From Mussoorie: 35 kms
From Rishikesh: 78 kms
From Chamba : 18 kms
From Tehri : 40 kms