Number of Persons : Minimum 7, Maximum 12
- A pristine trek with minimal tourism/trekkers, uncluttered, clean trails,
- Spectacular Himalayan vistas.
- Opportunities to observe one of the most unique cultures of the western
- Rich and dense flora and fauna of the
- Experience aspects of the age-old Buddhist traditions of the
- Unique participation in the “Tantric Prayers” at the Charang Monastery.
- Witnessing the unique Kinnauri Oracle.
- Visit the home of the Lamas living in age-old monasteries, some of which date back to the
- Cultural Evenings by VTS members.
Duration : 15 Days –
Grade of Trek : Moderate to strenuous.
Maximum Altitude : 5242 Mts. at the Charang Pass.
Permits : Inner line permit from the Government of India required and will be arranged by VTS.