Rafting, a fun filled adventure that one would love to do any time of the year and never get tired of An activity that requires no special skill or experience and yet offers some very exciting and thrilling action, especially when the river is wild and the surroundings scenic. An adventure where thrill soon takes over the fear and builds up confidence like no other.
• No intake of alcohol at least six hours prior to any adventure activity.
• Persons suffering from weak heart conditions, epilepsy, expecting mothers or those with any serious ailment is not permitted to participate in any adventure activity.
• Please do not take the kerosene lanterns inside the tents for too long. The fumes of the lantern can be poisonous and it can also be a fire hazard.
While camping on a beach:
• Going for a swim/ kayaking without life jackets is not permitted.
• Swimming/kayaking has to be done under the supervision of a professional instructor.
• Swimming too far out from the beach is not permitted. Fast currents can take you swiftly downstream.
• Non-swimmers may be restricted to certain sections of the river on the advice of the river guide/trip leader.
• Life jackets and helmets are a must for all our guests and trip leaders.
• Lower age limit for rafting is 14 years and is 10 years for float trips.
• Bury biodegradable wastes and carry all non- biodegradable waste on the raft to the take out and dispose sensibly.
• Toilets: Toilet tents should be positioned well above the high water mark. If toilet tents are not being used, tourists should be advised to cover their doings and burn and bury the toilet paper. They should be advised to go away from the beach.